Thursday, August 6, 2020

Minor Annoyance of Social Media: Written by Vijay Bhatt for Navraas blog Aug 6, 2020

Minor Annoyance of Social Media: Written by Vijay Bhatt

One thing about Social Media (WhatsApp, FB, Email, Instagram, Twitter) based -Music, -Entertainment, -Motivational speeches, -Advise, -Spiritual discourses, -Political discussions etc. is ONE WAY PUSHED without us asking for it!!!. 
One friend sends me clips daily -Initially, I was excited and had patience to watch-listen to the video clips and respond. He was happy I was happy. 
But The story does not end there...Eventually, he was sending at least 10 posts daily. So, I simply open it and close and delete.  So getting two green check-marks ( WhatsApp), or 'Seen'  on FB etc.. would respect him for sending and satisfy my friend's ego that I read something he recommended. 

But The story does not end there... Sometimes he calls me randomly, and  quiz me on clips he had forwarded as if I am preparing for an examination.

But The story does not end there... he asked me that he had mistakenly deleted the post he had sent me, he wants it back so he can forward it to some others. I told him I had deleted it. He was annoyed that I did not respect his efforts of forwarding posts. I had to say sorry for no fault of mine. 

But The story does not end there... he now sends me the posts on my Email, my FB message,  and my WhatsApp accounts so I do not lose it, in case he needs it in future!!! No escape from social media!!

Minor Annoyance of Social Media: Written by Vijay Bhatt for Navraas blog Aug 6, 2020

No comments: