Monday, September 9, 2019

Father's Day

Please take this in a lighter mood.
Dear all sons (including myself) and daughters of great fathers ( who are being felicitated today):
( The following applies to me equally or more so)
Let us all convene just after three four weeks. Let us compare notes. About the very attributes we are praising for our fathers today,how many of us have tried to implement in our own lives since after Father's Day?
What exactly we did to make a difference in the world for those small kids who lost the blessings of having a firm hand and cool shadow of a father?
What did we do to take to the next steps from where our father, and becoming better father or better mother, than them.
One other point: a father does not necessarily mean only our biological father.
A Father to me is a person who held our hands when we were learning to walk or stumbled..( in any walks of life).
A Father to me is a person who taught us how to keep our head up even if we did not succeed, and taught us to prepare for the next challenge.
A Father to me is a person who taught us how to take responsibility.
A Father to me is the one who did not spend money on himself and spent for my better future.
A Father to me is the one who had one eye with love and other eye with stern discipline.
A Father to me is the one who treated me as a child till I was 16 and as a friend later.
A Father to me is the one who did not show what difficulties he faced in getting things that I should have by not getting things that he did need.
A Father to me is the one who was always happier seeing me doing better than him.!
It started when I grew 0.05 inch taller than him!!!!
PRANAM to all fathers!s

No comments: